In order to receive “Invitation to Study,” the student should provide the good quality Scans of following documents when uploading it or sending through the provided E-mail: [email protected]
- International Passport (Traveling document) data page with a photograph on it. Full Name of student and Serial Number of Passport should be clearly VISIBLE. The validity of Passport not less than next 1 year
- Educational Documents (O level/ SSCE/ HSSC, Bachelor or Master Degree if available)
- Application Form filled in capital letters (click here to download Application Form )
The E-mail with scans of above-mentioned documents should contain the following information respectively
- Name, Middle name and Surname
- Date & place of birth
- Passport number
- Passport validity (date of issue & expiry)
- Permanent address
- Temporary address/ Current address (if different from permanent address)
Ukrainian Universities start to issue “Invitation Letter” by March/ April every year.
We accept Applications to Study in Ukrainians Universities from the month of January for the academic year ahead. We secure “Invitation Letters” for students who apply through us earlier and issue their “Invitation Letters” from chosen/ recommended Universities respectively.
The Universities keep issuing the “Invitation Letters” letters from March/ April to December (Entry extended to January ending).
After March/ April, it takes between 4 working days to issue an “Invitation to Study” letter from a chosen/ recommended University.
- Cost of “Invitation Letter” 150$ USD
- Fast courier service “TNT”, “DHL”, “FedEx” or EMS deliver the “Invitation to Study” Letter within 4 to 5 working days. The cost of courier service is 80$USD
- The classes start by 1st September. Foreign students are allowed to join their English Medium Programmes until December. Students arriving after December can join Preparatory Programme only.
For admission: you will have to pay 230$ after your documents get verified by the university which means you are qualified for enrollment to any university in Ukraine.
Invitation letters are issued strictly upon upfront payment. The students should always provide their valid postal address & contact numbers on the Application form.
AFTER RECEIVING YOUR ADMISSION – CLICK THE BELOW BUTTON
Study visa issues
Dear applicants for a study visa in Ukraine,
Since August 22, 2016, Embassy started the issuance of the Ukrainian visas programmed by the information-telecommunication system “Visa” that enables foreigners and stateless persons to register their visa application online and to schedule an appointment at the Ukrainian Consular office directly through the site http://visa.mfa.gov.ua .
The above-mentioned innovation aimed at creating transparent and accessible conditions for issuing visas and simplifying visa procedures.
Please note that applicant’s photo uploaded to system “Visa” ought to be of a high quality (passport photo standard).
Check the following websites, if you need general information about the educational system of Ukraine, to review the list of higher educational institutions in Ukraine, to choose a school and a course of study:
To apply for a visa you need to register at our web-site http://visa.mfa.gov.ua then personally come to Abuja at 10-00 am at the day of the visa interview.
It is advisable that a prospective student personally makes basic research on Ukraine, its traditions and lifestyle, a city where s/he is going to stay, his/her school and the course of study.
The Embassy of Ukraine is receiving visa applications from the students of following States:
- Sao Tome and Principe;
- Sierra Leone;
To apply for student visa a prospective student has to obtain an original of an invitation valid for a particular school.
Based on the Law of Ukraine No2004/24536 starting from the year 2014 there will be no time limit to apply for a study visa (preparatory Department only).
For basic education students are allowed to enter the territory of Ukraine between 15 August and 15 November only.
Applicants for student visa have to submit the following documents:
1. Passport with an expiry date of at least 6 months following the end of visa validity and at least 3 blank pages and photocopy of the first page of the passport.
2. Visa application form, printed or written in block letters. It must be filled in carefully, clearly and precisely and signed personally by the applicant. It is free of charge to download an electronic version from this web-site or to obtain a paper version at the Embassy.
3. Two recent color pictures attached against the white background of visa application form (30x40mm) and (100x150mm).
4. Original invitation and its photocopy. When you receive an invitation make sure there are no mistakes and typos: your name, date of birth, passport number should be identical to those indicated in your passport you submit for the visa.
5. Original of birth certificate and a copy legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country and its translation into the Ukrainian language;
6. Original of a school-leaving certificate of secondary school (college) record with enclosed statement of results (transcript of marks received) and their copies legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country and its translation into the Ukrainian language.
7. Medical certificate of general fitness legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country and its translation into the Ukrainian language. A medical certificate is valid for TWO MONTHS, which means an applicant has to enroll in his/her institution within two months since the medical certificate was issued.
8. Original of a sponsorship letter (attested by a notary) made by a court affidavit, which must include a full name of a sponsor, his/her address, landline and mobile telephone number, e-mail (if any), and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant.
9. Photocopy of sponsor`s ID/passport with an example of signature.
10. Original of recent bank statements of a sponsor (for the past six months and should be personal not a company account); minimum amount should be sufficient to cover all applicant’s expenses during his/her first year in Ukraine (tuition fees and daily expenses).
11. Receipt of payment of visa fees (42500 Naira) (you will receive it at the Embassy at the interview date)
12. The insurance policy valid for the period of one month starting while entering the territory of Ukraine and one photocopy.
To book an appointment for a visa interview, please follow this link – Online registration for a visa interview
Important! The Embassy open slots for visa interview only 3 months in advance from the current date. The number of slots for each date is limited. If you do not see a free date for a visa interview, it means that all seats are already taken. Please wait for the next available date.
|Address:||Plot 894, Olu Awotesu street, Jabi District, Abuja (off Mr.Biggs). View on map|
|Schedule:||Monday – Friday
From 09:00 to 16:00
From 12:00 to 13:00 Lunch Break
Queries by phone: +234 8091155339 daily from 11:00 to 12:00
|Boundaries of the consular district:||Nigeria, Benin, Cameroon, Gambia, Ghana, Sao Tome and Principe, Sierra Leone, Togo.|
Recommended International Airports in Ukraine: Kyiv-Boryspil (IATA code: KBP), Odessa (IATA code: ODS), Dnepropetrovsk (IATA code: DNK)
The student or agency dealing with the student must inform Study Kiev Agency about student’s arrival Airport, Date, Flight number and arrival time at least 3-5 days prior to arrival. We do appreciate if scans of Air Ticket be forwarded to [email protected]
According to Rules and Regulations of Ukrainian Immigration Department, if Representative of intermediary firm i.e. (in case if admission is done through us, then) Study Kiev Agency or University is not present at the time of student’s arrival, Immigration Authorities DEPORTED back to his/ her country WITHOUT any explanations.
The student must be sure of bringing all Payments and Documents mentioned below otherwise, Ukraine Immigration Authority can refuse him/ her Entry and DEPORTED back to his/ her country
After you get your visa, you must pay in full your one-year school fee upfront into an account we provide you and also our service fee
Failure to comply with the above agreement will alter students travel because we would disengage any agreement between the student and Study Kiev Agency.
The student must bring all documents returned from Embassy of Ukraine with visa.
Migration card must be filled in by a student on arrival to Ukraine and kept saved during a stay in Ukraine. The student must produce it to Immigration Authorities when returning home or be traveling somewhere.