Dear Prospective Student’s
- We advise you to arrive Odessa ,or Kiev(Boryspil – IATA CODE-KBP) International airports, Lviv, Dnipro Airport
- We would meet you at the airport to clear you from the immigration providing our contracts as your agent.
- Don’t plan your trip without us knowing please! If you do, you might face deportation without us to clear you at the airport.
- We inform you that Ukrainian Airport authorities do not allow students to enter Ukrainian territory if not informed of his/ her arrival
- Kindly scan your Air Ticket at least a week prior to your arrival, so we complete arrival arrangements and inform Airport authorities about your arrival time and flight number in time
- Turkish Airlines, Emirates Airlines, Lufthansa, KLM, Austrian Airline, Aeroflot, Air France and many other Airlines are accessing these airports several times a day
MAKE SURE OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE LEAVING YOUR HOME COUNTRY!!!
You bring you complete tuition fee package advised by Study Kiev Agency.
You must have some money for your personal keep up at least for a couple of months
If you come in after October , make sure you wear warm clothes and shoes, and bring them as well.
Bring all your documents returned from Ukraine embassy with your visa, and do not forget them anywhere at your home or departure airport of your country.
You must bring one year’s valid air ticket with open return date
Do not forget to inform “Study Kiev Agency” about your arrival at least 4-5 days prior to your arrival. Better if you scan your air ticket and visa so our representative welcomes you at Ukraine’s airport.
Airport immigration in Ukraine can deport students just like that, if nobody is present officially to pick the student.
Do not hesitate to write us for any details
We wish you a very pleasant and safe flight to Ukraine.